Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMG

i just cant help myself missing my long hair again. =(
ziwei miss the long hair which can be play with while studying.
i know it might sound weird *i love to smell my own hair.* not too short cant do so.

used to think that i will be tough enough to hold it by my own.
ever thought i need no coax or comfort from you to continue the painful & hurtful road.
i guess i am once again wrong jor lolx.
Break down.

recover pretty soon... pack all the sadness aside there are more happy thing i need to take care of. =) been missing out of action on a lot of things. like you know~

MOVIESSSS
DINNER & LUNCH with friendss
OUTING & CHILLING
PHOTOSHOOTING!!!!

because of chicken pox i didnt really get out from my house at all.. til today 16 sept =) went to campus take my quiz then go home... feels like people kinda scare of me. lolx. maybe the way i wore and with the mask ohwell... sorry peeps the paper cost me 20% i had to go...

2 comments: