Saturday, September 11, 2010

the day 9. sept

my wish... you should know it more well than i do. =)
mouth dirty jor... this is 2009 this year. i didnt get to take a photo with you if i am not mistaken. haha. you are the one who always bring me out to movie & dine with me every weekends... so there is no movie there i will be missing out of action. but now.. =( no more lu there so much movie in my list that i havent get to watch them.
thanks for everything you bring to my life.
which included those i dont like one's still... they made me grown.
i still owe you a thanks

9.9.10 is suppose to be our 2nd anniversary. well things doesn't always happen the way we want it to be right.
still i will cherish the time we been through together those ups & downs thank you for always those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment