Sunday, December 26, 2010

way back to 10 years ago.

when i was young i guess age of 6-10 plus. this is my paradise where the shop is just right beside. this used to be a place of me grown up. but cant really recall all the memories.

1. there is a mental problem guy scare me till i cried even i am hiding in the office.
2. around this area is the first time i see dentist and my mom cheat me say drink uncle spend drink cola.
3. i get a lot of candy by rm 1...
4. there is a uncle beside our shop always bully me by bok+ing my head.
5. another uncle shop is fix machine like tv those thing there was "ding dong ji" i always go over play.
well i guess i still remember this little thing but other... lolx.
have you ever go back to some place you spend a lot of time and stay there for an hour half and look around recalling what happens and smile... : )
isn't that bad tho.
woke up early in the morning around 5.45am made myself ready and head to town. isnt that bad tho. recalling and a smile on face. *hugs*
cherish all the moment you had never know
in the middle of shops there are tree blossom with flowers. : ) isn't it just so like something that can bring up a smile to you.? before the year 2010 ends i gonna go back to places that meant something for me way pass the years. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment