Saturday, November 13, 2010

books books books words words words

count count count. dont know correct or wrong still need to revise try to do before give up. this is what we called as life... gg-ness...
never left out junk food during the study week that is the power of junk food to made you awake? i dont think so just hahhaa... cant help it. stress mo...
still cant left out ss+ing a bit.
new glass =) drinking the milk also felt wow... the milk seem more tasty. lolx
love my new glass...
laugh? hmmm thank you photographer ^^
cant really see my face but the tongue and eyes ball white white there ops...
seem like momok :S
hahaha heading to mcd this is what we done in the car. hahhaa...
never stop being weird. =)
although he bite and beat pain still love to kacau him :P
yeee....
love my little abc. bored can play with it.
same goes to my baby =)
never get bored with my blacky baby.
cute cute dylan
shake shake =)
my burger...
end with a picture of cool dada~

Peeps, tomorrow is the final let hit it. =) all the best and good luck^^

No comments:

Post a Comment