Sunday, October 10, 2010

my day 10.10.10

today went to aunty "house owner" place to the wedding invitation since we didnt turn up for the raya so me and ket hung feels guilt so hahahx we attended the wedding thinggy...
follow with go to check out pupps gosh they are adorable. =)
somehow i miss my pups.
the day havent end follow with the football match.
cool tho is my first time go to the field and watch a match. they are so dang... making the heartbeat... fast fast slow slow fast fast... lolx. just cant help myself scream as well =)
cool play. sadly see jojo got hurt... =S

"winning is not all the matter,
matter the most is safety and friends" =)

even it is 10.10.10 people say is a very pretty number... but nothing or no other date can replace the date that always be in my heart. 09.09.09. it means more than anything for me... no matter the last two digit is 08, 10, 11, or etc i still love the day and month...
9th of Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment