Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beauty & The Beast

you have been so special
maybe i cant owe you but i will take care of the feelings just like the story of Beauty & Beast.
but in this case i will be the Beast taking care the love of mine towards you patiently waiting for the day that might come or might not come *that we be one*

sorry for the way i look like
sorry for everything that i cant match up to you.
which that made me keep on feel doubtful
not dare to ask for more but just remain silent.
still the feeling, the spark i have towards you is strong enough
to let me keep on waiting for you. ps i cant promise anything for now but will try my best take care of the love for you and i.
even there are so much of obstacle but i will try my very best take care it whole heartedly...
buu ♥


if i had you, i will hold you tight
never let you go.

if i had you that is the only thing that i ever needed in my life.
you are all i need,
you are my energy to continue my path.
i dont know since when but you just automatically
had become someone so much important in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment